The school will provide teaching that fully covers the National Curriculum, encourages personal development and social awareness, and which is;
- Broad-based, balanced, lively and stimulating to expand the vision of pupils and develop enquiring minds.
- Differentiated to cater for individual needs and abilities of pupils.
- Designed to develop skills for continuous learning and high expectations in pupils.
- Presented in a disciplined and structured manner.
- Able to provide opportunities to demonstrate ethical and moral responsibilities to pupils.
- Continuously monitored and reviewed to ensure that teaching methods are of the highest quality in line with available resources.
- Not limited to desks and chairs in a classroom, but takes place in the world around them.