Ethos & Aims
The school will provide a welcoming, caring atmosphere, which emphasizes respect for self, each other,
the community and common property:
· By encouraging pupils to grow in self-esteem, and to show tolerance and mutual respect.
· Rewarding excellence, achievement and success in all areas.
· Promoting a sense of social and physical security in which bullying, racism and anti-social behaviour are clearly unacceptable.
· Providing equal opportunities for pupils and staff, regardless of race, gender, sexuality, religion or disability.
· Recognising and celebrating the culturally diverse nature of our society.
· Promoting an awareness of their responsibilities to the community at large, ensuring that special educational and welfare needs of pupils can be met.
· Creating purposeful links with external agencies, parents and other educational establishment thathave an effect on each child through the governors, Senior Management Team and those responsible for ethnic minorities and special needs teaching.